Thursday, April 8, 2010

 Rancho La Puerta in Tecate, Mexico.  Check it out. 

Overheard at the ranch:
"She's got such big hair - it's even bigger than her butt."
Don't know who she was but I never let her get behind me.

"My husband's son is engaged, so I'm here polishing the trophy."
Beautiful woman from New York (and the fourth wife) when asked why she was at the ranch

"I don't know who he is but he sure smelled good. I wanted to sniff him up."
he was the governor of Baja and his bodyguards did not smell good. Or smile. Ever.

"I'm going home to Chicago to get warm!"
okay, so it was a little chilly two mornings. But it was beautiful...
...and peaceful. We hiked in the morning, went birdwatching and spinning and stretching plus all the usual pampering spa things. Tons of fitness classes or you can hang out at the pool. Had fantastic Mexican food in Tecate at a tiny taco stand. Fascinating guest lecturers and a movie every evening. Sigh. Miss it already. Great place to de-stress, to celebrate something, to have a girlfriends' week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment