Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The trouble with Christmas trees

...is that they can take over your life. And you garage, and your closets...

I have a friend who puts up eleven trees. She starts the day after Thanksgiving and has a crew.They are beautiful (the trees, not the crew), and the ornaments are so thick that you almost can't see the trees.

I'm not in her league, but I do have three trees and I'm contemplating a fourth. The main tall tree...
a kitchen tree (in the kitchen, of course)
with food-ish ornaments. Don't laugh, this is the season of ish. 

and a garden tree, of course.


I wonder how this guy really trims this tree? I'm guessing a much taller ladder...and someone to climb it.


 All just out of camera rangeWhen I first saw this shot, I thought the tree was on the table and he was a really tiny guy. 

And you think I have a Christmas tree problem!




No comments:

Post a Comment